The Patient Participation Group has been running in the practice for a number of years. It meets three times a year.
The Group discusses different issues affecting healthcare, access and service provision. It has made suggestions about improvements to the practice.
If you would like to become a member of the Patient Participation Group (PPG), please telephone the surgery on 028 9028 6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The aims of the Patient Participation Group (PPG) are as follows:
- To encourage a positive relationship between the patients and the surgery staff, both medical and administrative
- To have a voice for the patient in the practice
- To be realistic about what you can achieve and to look for small changes that can make a real difference
- To work constructively and positively to help identify solutions and to work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations
- Carrying out research to find out what matters to patients and discussing the findings with the practice
- To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare
Each year we conduct a patient survery, the result of which are available by clicking on the tab above named "Patient Survery".