Welcome to Hillhead Family Practice
At the Hillhead Family practice in Belfast the doctors and nurses take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for chronic disease care and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
Our Mission Statement is to provide a caring patient-centred service, combining health care and health promotion
SELF ISOLATION NOTE
If you have been advised to self isolate you can now download an isolation note to give to your employer. Please follow the link below to complete:
Flu vaccinations now available!
- Pre-school children
- Patients aged 65+
- Pregnant ladies
- BMI 40+
- CDM patients (all ages) – asthma, heart, diabetes, COPD, RA, CHD, HF, AF , Neuro, CKD, Liver, immunosuppression (all normal groups)
- Healthcare workers
- Shielding patients
- Family of shielding patients
We are currently not vaccinating:
- Primary school and First year pupils (will be done by school health)
- Patients aged 50-64 (may become eligible in due course)
- Healthy adults and children with no underlying health issues
Patient Online Access
Did you know that you can book/cancel appointments and order repeat medications online?
Please click on the "Online Services" link on the right of this screen to access the service.
Our physio can assist you with:
Sciatica Sports related injuries
Arthritis flares Road traffic accidents (RTA)
Ligament pain Strains
Muscle ache Lower back pain